December 14, 2008

En Route...

Alas, it has been some time since I've clued folks in as to my whereabouts and brushes with death and glory. Though I don't have much time, I thought I'd give a very quick update.

-The semester ended without a hitch.

-I made the rounds through Cuernavaca saying goodbye to the folks I've been hanging with.

-The entire administrative offices of the TEC somehow got a hold of my blog and were exposed to that last article. I hope they just looked at the pictures or else I may never get my transcript sent.

-On the 5th, I shot south and east.

-For the past week or so I've been kickin' it around Oaxaca...all the parts and people I came to know and love on my last trip. 

-I've got 3.75 kilos of coffee in my backpack right now.

-The next 20 odd hours are going to be in buses and bus stations.

-I'm looking forward to being home for Christmas.

-The adventure continues.

love,
caleb

No comments: